54 replies to this topic

#41 WorldsReunited

WorldsReunited

Vestrum Crier

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 17:28

So, how long until we start talking about the mysterious disappearance of the guardians manhood?

#42 Dmm

Dmm

Vestrum Crier

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 18:04

...trashy people are everywhere...

That's because we are all trashy people. :lol:

#43 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 22 February 2014 - 21:27

So, how long until we start talking about the mysterious disappearance of the guardians manhood?

It will happen the moment Ragnar joins the conversation.

:ehehe:

• WorldsReunited and khh like this
Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#44 Andreas

Andreas

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • LocationLillesand, Norway

Posted 23 February 2014 - 00:16

I guess it started with this comment  :D

*Wondering* How did the topic start with earings and ended up with vanishing wangs?

I'm not sure the birth mark on her left buttocks should be that large. And it should be heart shaped. 

"Remember that today is tomorrow's yesterday and that tomorrow's yesterday is yesterday's tomorrow." - By Andreas

#45 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 23 February 2014 - 00:29

*Wondering* How did the topic start with earings and ended up with vanishing wangs?

I suppose we all have learned from Ragnar?

(Sorry, this has been quite an injoke thing for me. Wangs has been randomly brought up by him so many times so I had to restrain myself from laughing out loud when it happened again at Journeycon)

• WorldsReunited and khh like this
Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#46 Teller

Teller

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1926 posts
  • LocationAlais

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:11

Maybe he visited the Salty Seaman one too many times?

• WorldsReunited likes this

Remember Alatiens that the spirits of their Tellers watch out for you when you most need it.

-Christine-
Dream Traveller

Cannon Stroker
Adventure Gamer
Group Hugger

Dream Blogger
Upping the perviness factor of the Salty Seaman since 2013.

#47 AstralTraveller

AstralTraveller

Arcadia Native

• Forum Beta Tester
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:03

It doesn't even need that (although it would certainly be welcome). There was a quite extensive thread on the funcom forum on the topic.

(yes, yes, I know what I just did :D )

• Tina likes this

Too many hands on my time, too many feelings
Too many things on my mind
When I leave I don't know what I'm hoping to find
When I leave I don't know what I'm leaving behind

#48 WorldsReunited

WorldsReunited

Vestrum Crier

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:29

Maybe he visited the Salty Seaman one too many times?

24877-thread-awesome-gif-cjTL.gif

#49 Jelena

Jelena

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationKosovska Mitrovica, Kosovo/Serbia

Posted 03 March 2014 - 19:16

I don't mind the earrings. But, perhaps it would be cool if they make Zoe's closet more usable, so we could, like, click on the closet and then have the options to dress her how we want with the clothes that are in the closet :)

• Bob likes this

#50 DiskJunky

DiskJunky

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3091 posts
  • LocationBehind you (mwuh ha ha!)

Posted 04 March 2014 - 14:54

I don't mind the earrings. But, perhaps it would be cool if they make Zoe's closet more usable, so we could, like, click on the closet and then have the options to dress her how we want with the clothes that are in the closet :)

or without *ahem* ;)

• WorldsReunited likes this

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

#51 Audra

Audra

Rubber Ducky

• Minstrum
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:49

The ear rings seem ok... I like her look.  I always been afraid to wear them cause of the getting caught on something and they get yanked out your ear and lots of blood flying around.  Seems to be a hazard if you are adventuring and sneaking around.  Trying to avoid robots but oops they just heard you shrieking in pain cause your ear rings got snagged on the couch you were hiding behind.  :)  :P

• Tina, WorldsReunited and DiskJunky like this

#52 Teller

Teller

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1926 posts
  • LocationAlais

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:41

or without *ahem* ;)

And I wonder how many people would choose the option to have her run around in her panties the whole game if they offered that as an option. :P  They really should then have all sorts of comments or even a puzzle or something that's harder because she is.  But where would she store all her inventory items? :huh:  :blush:  Hanging from her earrings maybe? :P

• WorldsReunited and DiskJunky like this

Remember Alatiens that the spirits of their Tellers watch out for you when you most need it.

-Christine-
Dream Traveller

Cannon Stroker
Adventure Gamer
Group Hugger

Dream Blogger
Upping the perviness factor of the Salty Seaman since 2013.

#53 Miral

Miral

Fringe Café Regular

• Drachkin
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:24

Inventory items are always stored in hammerspace, or invisible pockets-of-holding.  That's how come they can hold full-size ladders without affecting their clothing lines.

• Teller likes this

#54 wandrew

wandrew

RTG Forum Moderator

• 711 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:16

Or April's transient mole.

#55 yodagreen3

yodagreen3

Vestrum Crier

• PipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 23:52

I didn't really love the second game fully until I met Sarah and a few other people who were behind these games. It's a real work of passion, so much has gone into these games. They are a labor of love, they have so much soul in them. When I met Sarah I realized how special April Ryan was as a character as well as Sarah is as a person.  The team is full of passionate people who have put so much into the series , invested so much.  I can't help but fall in love with it unconditionally. This is a vision, a work of art, both games and the third will be too.  These games are their vision, a real work of the soul.  I didn't fully realize what  went into them before I was open to.

Really I have no control over any of it, it's got a life of it's own, of course I am excited for the next one. Even if I don't agree with everything the second game did, it's part of THEIR story, part of Sarah's part of Ragnar's , part of Kians, April's and I can't wait to see how it's all further developed.

:)  April Ryan has evolved and changed so much, as well as Kian I would think. We're hung up on hoop earings. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but look how much their lives changed after the first game, well April's . Some things just change, if she wants to wear earings I'm fine with that. I don't think it's that out of character personally. I respect the vision the team has for this game and it's characters. I think the first game made me want to believe, made me access my imagination, creativity, spirituality as an artist, I thought it was fun, inspiring, fascinating, brilliant, beautiful, genius , centering on an artist I felt as if it were about one. I guess I took the art theme in it too literally when later explaining to others the spirit I got from the first game. It's just to see beyond limits, to go where the imagination can only go, to transcend the ordinary, it just felt so naturally artistic, creative to me. I think that deluded me, the second game even though in a fantasy world things can get pretty real, pretty fast. :D Both games had a lot of depth and got very real at times. I just feel the second was darker , or felt darker in general. April for instance just looked darker to me.

Which is good, I feel like April is in a kind of dark night of the soul, I'd have a fan orgasm if it ended with her happily ever after with Kian and she was painting him shirtless on a beach. :blink: :)

Well my point is that I don't have control over these changes, even major changes it's not my vision, but I also don't think Ragnar and his team are being any less truthful to the franchise or loyal to their fans. The games are both very high quality, have terrific stories and very well written characters.
I would like it to end on a happy note, but if that's not what's planed I'm sure they have something else equally interesting planed.  I feel like the tone of the first game was a little happier, more magical, but that's just me, so please don't come at me anyone. The second game looked a little darker to me. April was so full of life, wit, so spunky. I LOVE April...

All I'm trying to say is I accept the changes in both games, it's their vision not mine and the characters were given a life of their own, how Sarah voice acts whatever she is given, I know she will do a fantastic job as she has in the past.I was kind of bummed when April got "sworded" ... I  have faith in Ragnar and his team and know that he will develop April and the rest of the characters in this game, ( well maybe not this game but that would be cool) in the best way possible, giving us the best gaming experience possible.
It will be fun and interesting to see how the new characters fit into the story and how Zoe is developed and how they are developed. I can live with ear rings. haha.  There are much bigger things in the series that have a life of their own that happen without any permissions. It's the art of story telling and they have done a fantastic job so far, but I do want to be open minded and say this is just my perspective in multiple varying perspectives simultaneously existing, I don't believe anyone here with an opinion is right or wrong about it, but ultimately I think it's something that I have no control over, the story, I can't control that...It's got a life of it's own.

So I want to be open minded about this series , support the team and Sarah as much as possible. There is so much soul in these games, they have a life of their own. I admit I love April Ryan from the first game, but that is not lost, nor will it ever be. There has to be something in between some sort of struggle and I can't wait to see how it's voiced next by sarah!

Again, I don't mind the earings much, haha it's just earings. Each to their own. :P

• DiskJunky likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zoe

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)