#1 TheDreamfallen

TheDreamfallen

Fringe Café Regular

• Vestrum
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, USA

Posted 04 November 2014 - 16:53

The game doesn't start of with the main character in their undies? I thought it was the trademark of a Ragnar Tornquist game?

I guess Kian is kind of in his in chapter 2 though.
  • wandrew and Rowan37 like this

April's dead.

My blog, (including reviews on DFC and other games and tech): https://gexpblog.wor.../tag/dreamfall/

#2 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 04 November 2014 - 16:54

Ragnar has also stated that Kian will properly be in his undies in Book Two. 

...And we've established that if he's pulled our legs, I'm flying to Oslo to have a word with our friends at the RTG offices. ;)

• Tina, WorldsReunited, Valiah and 2 others like this

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#3 SadoMazOMGie

SadoMazOMGie

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • LocationAriamis' Painted World

Posted 04 November 2014 - 16:59

Although you can treat her as an npc (or an object), comatose Zoë looks to be wearing only undies.

• Veen Friend likes this

Game accounts: EvolveSteam

Add me! Don't be shy!
infinitemouthbynanameta.gifCall me Pan and DON'T awaken the Mustakrakish in me!

↑ Work in progress. If you think the gif makes you lag, tell me and I'll replace it with a smaller version/remove it.

Super Mario-o RPG, it is the only one just for me, when I play the game I get lost in a phase, then I find out I'm stuck in Geno's Maze.

#4 Ragnar

Ragnar

Archduke of Redthread

• RTG Staff
  • 925 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 04 November 2014 - 17:04

The game doesn't start of with the main character in their undies? I thought it was the trademark of a Ragnar Tornquist game?

I guess Kian is kind of in his in chapter 2 though.

We honestly tried to make it happen — and you DO see Zoë in bed, and she's probably wearing nothing but knickers underneath — but it didn't feel right to start Storytime with Zoë undressed. She's in a place where she has the power to be anything she wants. She needed something a bit more kick arse. And with Kian in his prison cell, we couldn't exactly strip him down either (although he IS topless; that's something, right?).

We will remedy this in the future, I promise. There shall be undies.

• wandrew, Edreamer Jamil, WorldsReunited and 27 others like this

#5 br305893

br305893

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationFairfield, CT, USA

Posted 04 November 2014 - 17:18

It kind of is, LOL.  :lol:

#6 Phoenix

Phoenix

Rubber Ducky

• Shifter
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 04 November 2014 - 17:40

That is one of the most epic sentences ever. I was already looking forward to Book 2 now I can't wait even more ;)

• Rowan37 likes this

#7 DiskJunky

DiskJunky

Harbinger of the Balance

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3091 posts
  • LocationBehind you (mwuh ha ha!)

Posted 04 November 2014 - 18:00

We honestly tried to make it happen — and you DO see Zoë in bed, and she's probably wearing nothing but knickers underneath — but it didn't feel right to start Storytime with Zoë undressed. She's in a place where she has the power to be anything she wants. She needed something a bit more kick arse. And with Kian in his prison cell, we couldn't exactly strip him down either (although he IS topless; that's something, right?).

Ladies and gentlemen (what here?), we have it in writing! :D

• agirlnamedbob and Rowan37 like this

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

#8 Eveolene

Eveolene

Arcadia Native

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 04 November 2014 - 18:35

Every time my friend Dave has seen Kian shirtless (trailers, previews, etc.), he has wolf whistled or said something along the lines of "Oh, mama". I'm not that easily impressed by a muscled fella, but I'd say that counts for something.

• wandrew likes this

"This story, like all good stories, begins where it ends, in a tower, in a realm that is no more." - Lady Alvane

"I will stop doing this thing that I love and makes me feel happy and fulfilled to follow you to the next stop on our pointless, depressing journey." - Shitbot

Dreamfall Chapters Transcript | Twitch Stream

#9 Dmm

Dmm

Vestrum Crier

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 18:44

There were undies at the end of book 1 ...well, sort of.

#10 Tracido

Tracido

Fringe Café Regular

• Vestrum
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 23:24

I laughed. XD  Did not know this had an answer.  However, I will say when she went to Faith, I was a little confused she'd be in anything, at all.  Considering the nature of that place. ;)

#11 TheDreamfallen

TheDreamfallen

Fringe Café Regular

• Vestrum
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, USA

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:23

Thank you. I will be looking forward to this imperative improvement hahaha! 

Although, Kian's shirtless-ness, and glistening muscles were quite spectacular!

April's dead.

My blog, (including reviews on DFC and other games and tech): https://gexpblog.wor.../tag/dreamfall/

#12 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:38

Just a note that I moved this to the DFC section. I don't think this is particularly spoiler-y, but this seemed to belong more in the DFC area. 

You may return to your regularly scheduled beefcake admiring. 

bd41d7da18ee90985a78aa260e852f7f_large.p

• khh, Valiah, Em_TC and 3 others like this

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#13 Ceridwen

Ceridwen

Vestrum Crier

• Drachkin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts
  • LocationNeverland

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:12

How the heck has he managed to stay that toned after being imprisoned for a year??

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining just... curious. Does Friar's Keep has a workout room? A place to duel with brooms perhaps?

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

Finding yourself is brilliant! You desert everybody, abandon your responsibilities and relationships, and focus completely on your own personal misery. It's a douche for the soul.

#14 Chadlton

Chadlton

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:19

Every time my friend Dave has seen Kian shirtless (trailers, previews, etc.), he has wolf whistled or said something along the lines of "Oh, mama". I'm not that easily impressed by a muscled fella, but I'd say that counts for something.

lol Yeah, totally had a similar reaction. Kian is the man!

#15 Frank Minelli

Frank Minelli

Rubber Ducky

• Istrum
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:35

There shall be undies.

Wow. Well okay... I guess. What a sentence. Made me laugh. I found Zoe in Storytime pretty cool with all her powers. I hated to leave the place...

• Mixthos and Veen Friend like this

#16 WorldsReunited

WorldsReunited

Vestrum Crier

• Vestrum
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:59

Wow. Well okay... I guess. What a sentence. Made me laugh. I found Zoe in Storytime pretty cool with all her powers. I hated to leave the place...

Yeah I really loved the OP Storytime Zoë as well. Then again I was sad we didn't get the accidental magician stuff in Dreamfall, so this was a great way to introduce it. :)

#17 Chadlton

Chadlton

Rubber Ducky

• Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 15:02

RIGHT?! Gah! I wanted to explore more nightmares and see the various illustrations... "sigh" but I guess we must wake up so we can discuss the political balance.... 

#18 Veen Friend

Veen Friend

Arcadia Native

• PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationDenmark, Køge

Posted 05 November 2014 - 17:28

Although you can treat her as an npc (or an object), comatose Zoë looks to be wearing only undies.

That's clear, and Zoé is a dreamer, and her body would be in Stark as she is in Storytime. Her body is in undies indeed.  :ph34r: This upholds the promise.  :mellow: As the matter of Kian, I'm in the wrong gender to be out of order on that one.  :P

• WorldsReunited and SadoMazOMGie like this

#19 debro

debro

Vestrum Crier

• PipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 18:34

How the heck has he managed to stay that toned after being imprisoned for a year??

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining just... curious. Does Friar's Keep has a workout room? A place to duel with brooms perhaps?

There's no need for a workout room to be fit. Those shackles and chain look very heavy. Maybe some floor workout and shackle lifting is enough to keep him fit.

"The brightest days have the darkest shadows. Always remember that!"

#20 ct2651

ct2651

Harbinger of the Balance

• Istrum
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2120 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:18

So this an official own challenge???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users