Photo

Can't claim my game since my email is not updated yet.

kickstarter pledge humble bundle

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 doppeltraum

doppeltraum

Rubber Ducky

• Minstrum
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMonterrey, México

Posted 02 November 2014 - 20:36

I'm one of these persons who *stupidly* doesn't have access to the email used to pledge anymore.

The humble bundle resender doesn't have record of my new account, so I don't have my codes/game yet.

In backerkit, I can still use my old email account to log in, and my pledge information is correct. But of course I can't change the account email to my new one (and I don't think that would help, anyway).

I'ts been a week since someone at RTG told me to send him an email to help me solve this issue and still nothing. I have sent a couple of emails to support@redthreadgames but "the systems" seems to not be updated yet.

I want to know when this issue will be solved.

#2 agirlnamedbob

agirlnamedbob

Harbinger of the Balance

• 11227 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 02 November 2014 - 20:42

I'm not sure how long it takes for RTG to push the info out to Humble, and then how long it takes Humble to update the information in their system. 

So you haven't received a response at all from RTG's support? I know they're really swamped with emails right now, and I know it's also a little complicated on their end since they have to try to match you up / confirm details with the original pledge account. 

RTG isn't in the office currently (it being almost 9PM on a Sunday in Oslo), but hopefully someone will be able to take a look or shed some light on the situation on Monday. 

Erika - Friendly RTG Moderator

Facebook - Twitter - Steam - Twitch

#3 Tina

Tina

RTG Forum Moderator

• 2876 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 02 November 2014 - 21:42

I'ts been a week since someone at RTG told me to send him an email to help me solve this issue and still nothing. I have sent a couple of emails to support@redthreadgames but "the systems" seems to not be updated yet.

Ah yeah, you sent a mail to Morten? It is really strange if you haven't heard back from him. I would try a PM to him, just in case the mail didn't get through somehow.

Tina: RTG fangirl and forum moderator.

#4 doppeltraum

doppeltraum

Rubber Ducky

• Minstrum
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMonterrey, México

Posted 03 November 2014 - 09:40

Yeah, sent a mail to him and I understand that they must have their hands full of work right now and that there are more important issues at this time. 

I'm replaying and enjoying the prequels once again, I'm not desperate or something haha. Just want to know that people in my situation (I hope there aren't many) won't be forgotten and lost the possibility to get our game.

#5 Morten

Morten

RTG Programmer

• RTG Staff
  • 1058 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:33

Hi, doppeltraum.

I do not seem to have received any emails from you (at least not the email you're registered with here). 

As Tina said, send me a PM here or an email and I will see what I can do about it.

• agirlnamedbob likes this

Red Thread Games PR0grammer & Naturally Selected Part-Time "Keep Track of Forum"-person / Community Overseer

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kickstarter, pledge, humble bundle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users